Next Convection Working Group meeting will be from 21-23 April 2020 in Budapest, Hungary, organized by OMSZ and EUMETSAT. The meeting will take place in NH Budapest Hotel. The meeting will begin Tuesday 21 April at 09:00 and finish Thursday 23 April latest by 17:00.
The provisional themes for the meeting include:
– New imager channels and products;
– Data visualisation for the new generation satellites;
– Satellite vertical profiles;
– Lightning observations from space;
– Research – Operations conversations;
– Multi-sensor and integrated approaches.
On registering to the workshop you may suggest a topic/discussion outside the listed topics above. The registration instructions have been sent via CWG mailing list 24 October 2019. The registration is open till 10 January 2020.
For more information about the meeting and registrations, please contact co-chairs or EUMETSAT Training.