Next Convection Working Group meeting is postponed to 5-7 October, 2020, and it will be held in Budapest, Hungary, organized by OMSZ and EUMETSAT. The meeting will begin on Monday 5 October at 09:00 and finish Wednesday 7 October latest by 17:00.
The provisional themes for the meeting include:
– New imager channels and products;
– Data visualisation for the new generation satellites;
– Satellite vertical profiles;
– Lightning observations from space;
– Research – Operations conversations;
– Multi-sensor and integrated approaches.
For more information about the meeting and registrations, please contact co-chairs or EUMETSAT Training.