Next Convection Working Group meeting is postponed to 6-8 April, 2021, and it will be held in Budapest, Hungary, organized by OMSZ and EUMETSAT. The meeting will begin on Tuesday 6 April at 09:00 and finish Thursday 8 April latest by 17:00.
If travel conditions won’t permit a meeting on site, the meeting will be organized online.
The provisional themes for the meeting include:
– New imager channels and products;
– Data visualisation for the new generation satellites;
– Satellite vertical profiles;
– Lightning observations from space;
– Research – Operations conversations;
– Multi-sensor and integrated approaches.
For more information about the meeting and registrations, please contact co-chairs or EUMETSAT Training.